netvision Datentechnik GmbH & Co. KG
In der Wanne 53, 89075 Ulm
Phone: +49 (0) 731 550 493 0
Fax: +49 (0) 731 550 493 29
E-Mail: email@example.com p>
All images with kind permission from
TRUMPF Laser- und Systemtechnik GmbH. Span> p>
Registered office: Ulm span>
Register court: Ulm HRA 2721 span>
VAT ID: DE 811922473
General Manager: span> Netvision Datentechnik span> Verwaltungs-GmbH span>
register court Ulm HRB 3424 span>
CEO: Ch. Walter span> p>
Thank you for your interest in our company. The protection of your data is very important to netvision Datentechnik GmbH & Co. KG. P>
Use of our website is generally possible without the provision of personal data. However, if you wish to use our company’s special services through our website, personal data processing may be required. If the processing of personal data is required and there is no legal basis for such processing, we generally obtain the consent of the data subject. P>
Netvision Datentechnik GmbH & Co. KG as the controller of this website has implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed via this website. Nevertheless, Internet-based data transmissions can generally have security flaws, so that absolute protection can not be guaranteed. For this reason, every person concerned is free to submit personal data to us by alternative means, such as by telephone. P>
- a) Personal Information: Personal information is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural Person (hereinafter referred to as the “affected person”). A natural person is considered to be identifiable who, directly or indirectly, in particular by association with an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special features, expresses the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person can be identified.
- b) Data subject: Affected person is any identified or Identifiable natural person whose personal data are processed by the controller.
- c) Processing: Processing is any process carried out with or without the aid of automated procedures The process or series of actions related to personal information such as collection, collection, organization, ordering, storage, adaptation or modification , reading out, querying, using, disclosing through transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, reconciliation or association, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- d) Restriction of Processing: Restriction of the processing is the marking of stored personal data with the aim to restrict their future processing.
- e) Profiling: Profiling is any type of automated processing of personal data that consists of using that personal information to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular, aspects related to work performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or change of location of that natural person to analyze or predict.
- f) Pseudonymisation: Pseudonymisation is the processing of personal data in such a way that personal data can no longer be allocated to a specific data subject without the need for additional information, provided that: this additional information is kept separate and subject to technical and organizational measures to ensure that the personal data are not assigned to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- g) Controller: The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, body or body that, alone or in concert with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data. Where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union law or the law of the Member States, the controller or the specific criteria of his appointment may be provided for under Union or national law.
- h) Processor: The processor is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
- i) Recipient: Recipient is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body to whom personal data are disclosed, whether or not it is a third party. However, authorities that may receive personal data under Union or national law under a particular mission are not considered to be recipients.
- j) Third party: Third is a natural or legal person, public authority, body or agency other than the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons authorized under the direct responsibility of the controller or processor to process the personal data.
- k) Consent: Consent is any act of volition voluntarily provided by the person concerned in an informed and unambiguous manner in the form of a statement or other unambiguous affirmative to the particular case An act by which the data subject indicates that they are processing personal data concerning them agrees.
2. Name and address of the controller
Responsible person in the sense of the General Data Protection Regulation, other data protection laws in the member states of the European Union and other provisions with data protection character is: p>
NetVision Datentechnik GmbH & Co. KG
Managing Director: Netvision Datentechnik Verwaltungs-GmbH
CEO: Ch. Walter
In der Wanne 53
By means of a cookie the information and offers on our website can be optimized in the sense of the user. Cookies allow us, as already mentioned, to recognize the users of our website. The purpose of this recognition is to make it easier for users to use our website. For example, the user of a website using cookies does not need to re-enter his credentials each time he or she visits the website, because this is done by the website and the cookie stored on the user’s computer system. Another example is the cookie of a shopping basket in the online shop. The online store remembers the items that a customer has placed in the virtual shopping cart via a cookie. P>
The data subject can prevent the setting of cookies through our website at any time by means of a corresponding setting of the Internet browser used and permanently contradict the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies can be deleted at any time via an internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all common internet browsers. If the data subject deactivates the setting of cookies in the Internet browser used, not all functions of our website may be fully usable.
4. Collecting general data and information
The website of netvision Datentechnik GmbH & Co. KG collects a series of general data and information each time the website is accessed by an affected person or an automated system. This general data and information is stored in the log files of the server. The (1) browser types and versions used, (2) the operating system used by the accessing system, (3) the website from which an accessing system accesses our website (so-called referrers), (4) the sub-web pages, which can be accessed via (5) the date and time of access to the website, (6) an Internet Protocol address (IP address), (7) the Internet service provider of the accessing system and (8) other similar data and information used in the event of attacks on our information technology systems.
In using this general data and information, netvision Datentechnik GmbH & Co. KG no conclusions on the affected person. Rather, this information is required to (1) correctly deliver the contents of our website, (2) to optimize the content of our website and to advertise it, (3) to ensure the continued functioning of our information technology systems and the technology of our website, and ( 4) to provide law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for law enforcement in the event of a cyberattack. This anonymously collected data and information is provided by netvision Datentechnik GmbH & Co. KG on the one hand statistically and further evaluated with the aim to increase the data protection and the data security in our enterprise, in order to ensure finally an optimal level of protection for the personal data processed by us. The anonymous data of the server log files are stored separately from any personal data provided by an affected person. P>
5. Contact information via the website
The website of netvision Datentechnik GmbH & amp; Due to legal regulations Co. Co. KG contains information which enables a fast electronic contact to our company as well as a direct communication with us, which also includes a general address of the so-called electronic mail (e-mail address). If an affected person contacts the data controller by e-mail or through a contact form, the personal data provided by the data subject will be automatically saved. Such personal data, voluntarily transmitted by an individual to the controller, is stored for the purpose of processing or contacting the data subject. There is no disclosure of this personal information to third parties. P>
6. Routine erasure and blocking of personal data
The controller shall process and store the personal data of the data subject only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of the storage or as provided by the European legislator or regulatory authority
If the purpose of the storage is omitted or if a storage period prescribed by the European Directives and Regulations or any other relevant legislator expires, the personal data will be routinely and blocked or deleted in accordance with the law.
7. Rights of the data subject
- a) Right to acknowledge: Each data subject has the right conferred by the European directive and regulatory authority, from the controller to request a confirmation as to whether personal data concerning you will be processed. If an affected person wishes to make use of this confirmation right, they can contact our data protection officer or another member of the data controller at any time.
- b) Right to Information: Any person concerned by the processing of personal data shall have the right, granted by the European Di- rective and Regulatory Authority, at any time to obtain from the data controller information free of charge on the personal data stored about him and a copy of that information. In addition, the European Di- rective and Regulatory Authority gave the data subject the following information:
- the processing purposes
- the categories of personal data being processed
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular in the case of beneficiaries in third countries or international organizations
- if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data will be stored or, if that is not possible, the criteria for determining that duration.
- the right to rectification or erasure of the personal data Personal data relating to them or, for the purpose of restricting processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing,
- the existence of a right of appeal in the event of a claim authority
- if the personal data are not collected from the data subject: all available information on the origin of the data li>
- the existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved and the implications and implications of such processing for the data subject.
- Further the data subject has a right of access as to whether personal data has been transmitted to a third country or to an international organization. If this is the case, then the data subject is otherwise entitled to receive information about the appropriate guarantees in connection with the transfer.
If an affected person wishes to exercise this right to information, they may do so at any time our data protection officer or another member of the data controller.
- (c) Right of rectification: Any person concerned by the processing of personal data shall comply with the requirements of European directives and regulators to demand the immediate correction of incorrect personal data concerning them. Furthermore, the data subject has the right, under consideration of the purposes of the processing, to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary statement.
If an affected person wishes to exercise this right of rectification, he may do so at any time contact our data protection officer or another member of the data controller.
- d) Right to delete (right to be forgotten): Any person concerned by the processing of personal data shall have the right granted by the European Directives and Regulators to require the controller to immediately delete the personal data concerning him, provided that one of the following reasons is satisfied and the processing is not required is:
- Personal information has been collected or otherwise processed for such purposes for which it is no longer necessary
- The data subject withdraws the consent on which the processing was based, in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR or Article 9 (2) (a) of the GDPR, and lacks on a different legal basis for processing.
- The data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) of the GDPR and there are no legitimate reasons for the processing, or the data subject files an objection to the processing in accordance with Article 21 (2) of the GDPR. li>
- Personal data has been processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of personal data is necessary to fulfill one of the personal data requirements legal obligation under EU or national law to which the controller is subject.
- The personal data were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Article 8 (1) of the GDPR.
- e) Right to Restrict Processing: Any person affected by the processing of personal data has the right, granted by the European directive and regulatory authority, to require the controller to restrict processing if one of the following conditions is met:
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject for a period of time that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
- Processing is unlawful , the data subject refuses to delete the personal data and instead requests the restriction of the use of the personal data.
- The person responsible needs the personal data for the purposes of processing ni The data subject is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- The data subject has objected to the processing in accordance with Art. Art. 21 (1) GDPR and it is not yet clear whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh those of the data subject.
Provided that one of the above conditions is given and an affected person is the restriction of personal data provided by netvision Datentechnik GmbH & Co. KG, it may at any time contact our data protection officer or another employee of the controller. The Data Protection Officer of netvision Datentechnik GmbH & Co. KG or any other employee will cause the processing to be restricted.
- f) Data transferability: Any person concerned by the processing of personal data shall have the right granted by the European directive and regulatory authority to obtain the personal data concerning him / her provided to a controller by the data subject in a structured, common and machine-readable format. It also has the right to transfer this data to another person responsible without hindrance by the controller to whom the personal data was provided, provided that the processing is based on the consent pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR or Article 9 (1) (b) 2 (a) of the GDPR or on a contract pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR and processing by means of automated processes, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or Furthermore, in exercising their right to data portability under Article 20 (1) of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to obtain the personal data directly from a person responsible to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible and provided that not the Re In order to assert the right to data portability, the data subject may at any time be subject to the rights of netvision Datentechnik GmbH & Co. KG.
- g) Right to Opposition: Any person affected by the processing of personal data shall comply with the European Directives – and the legislature, for reasons arising from their particular situation, may at any time object to the processing of personal data concerning them pursuant to Article 6 (1) (e) or (f) of the GDPR. This also applies to a profiling based on these provisions. Netvision Datentechnik GmbH & Co. KG no longer processes personal data in the event of an objection, unless we can prove compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing is for assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims. Processed netvision Datentechnik GmbH & Co. KG personal data in order to operate direct mail, the data subject has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data for the purpose of such advertising. This also applies to the profiling, as far as it is associated with such direct mail. If the data subject objects to netvision Datentechnik GmbH & Co. KG processing for direct marketing purposes, so netvision Datentechnik GmbH & Co. KG no longer process the personal data for these purposes. In addition, the data subject has the right, for reasons arising from their particular situation, against the processing of personal data relating to them that takes place at netvision Datentechnik GmbH & Co. KG for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89 (1) GDPR, to object, unless such processing is necessary to fulfill a task of public interest. To use the right of opposition, the data subject may directly contact the Data Protection Officer of netvision Datentechnik GmbH & Co. KG or any other employee. The data subject is also free, in the context of the use of information society services, notwithstanding Directive 2002/58 / EC, to exercise its right of objection by means of automated procedures using technical specifications.
- h) Automated decisions on a case-by-case basis, including profiling: Any person concerned by the processing of personal data shall have the right conferred by the European directive and regulatory authority not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has a legal effect on it or in a similar manner (1) is materially affected where the decision (1) is not necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between the data subject and the controller, or (2) is permitted by Union or Member State legislation to which the controller is subject and Legislation shall contain appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms and the legitimate interests of the data subject; or (3) with the express consent of the data subject.
Is the decision (1) to conclude or fulfill a trust gs between the person concerned and the person responsible or (2) it takes place with the express consent of the person concerned, netvision Datentechnik GmbH & Co. KG must take appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms and legitimate interests of the data subject, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person by the controller, to express his / her own position and to challenge the decision. > If the data subject wishes to assert any rights with respect to automated decisions, they can contact our data protection officer or another member of the data controller at any time.
- i) Right to revoke a data protection law consent: Any person affected by the processing of personal data has the right, granted by the European directive and regulatory authority, to revoke consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
Would the person concerned like this You can apply for a right of withdrawal of consent contact our data protection officer or other data controller at any time.
If any of the above applies, and a data subject deletes personal data collected by netvision Datentechnik GmbH & Co. KG, it may at any time contact our data protection officer or another employee of the controller. The Data Protection Officer of netvision Datentechnik GmbH & Co. KG or another employee will arrange that the request for deletion be complied with promptly If the personal data was provided by netvision Datentechnik GmbH & Co. KG is made public and if our company is responsible for deleting personal data as the person responsible pursuant to Art. 17 para. 1 GDPR, netvision Datentechnik GmbH & Co. KG, taking into account available technology and implementation costs, shall take appropriate measures, including technical ones, to inform other data controllers who process the personal data published that the data subject of these other data controllers shall notify the data subject Deletion of any links to such personal data or of copies or replicas of such personal data unless the processing is required. The Data Protection Officer of netvision Datentechnik GmbH & Co. KG or another employee will do what is necessary on a case-by-case basis.
8. Legal basis for processing
Article 6 (a) of the GDPR provides our company with a legal basis for processing operations in which we obtain consent for a particular processing operation the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfill a contract of which the data subject is a party, as is the case, for example, in processing operations necessary for the supply of goods or the provision of any other service or consideration, the processing is based on Art The same applies to processing operations that are required to carry out pre-contractual measures, for example, in cases of inquiries about our products or services If our company is subject to a legal obligation which requires the processing of personal data, such as to fulfill tax obligations, s o the processing is based on Art. 6 I lit. c GDPR. In rare cases, the processing of personal data may be required to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person. This would be the case, for example, if a visitor to our premises were injured and his or her name, age, health insurance or other vital information would have to be passed on to a doctor, hospital or other third party. Then the processing would be based on Art. 6 I lit. d GDPR.
Ultimately, processing operations could be based on Art. 6 I lit. f GDPR are based. On this legal basis, processing operations that are not covered by any of the above legal bases are required if processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, unless the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the person concerned prevail. Such processing operations are particularly permitted because they have been specifically mentioned by the European legislator. In that regard, it considered that a legitimate interest could be assumed if the data subject is a customer of the controller (recital 47, second sentence, GDPR).
9. Eligible Interests in Processing Being Followed by the Controller or a Third Party
Is the processing of personal data based on Article 6 I lit. f GDPR is our legitimate interest in conducting our business for the benefit of all of our employees and shareholders.
10. Duration for which the personal data are stored
The criterion for the duration of the storage of personal data is the respective statutory retention period. After the deadline, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted, as long as they are no longer required for contract fulfillment or contract initiation. P>
11. Legal or contractual provisions for the provision of personal data; Necessity for the conclusion of the contract; Obligation of the data subject to provide the personal data; Possible consequences of non-provision
We clarify that the provision of personal data is partly required by law (eg tax regulations) or may also arise from contractual provisions (eg information about the contracting party). Occasionally it may be necessary for a contract to be concluded that an affected person provides us with personal data that must subsequently be processed by us. For example, the data subject is required to provide us with personal information when our company enters into a contract with her. Failure to provide personal information would mean that the agreement with the data subject could not be closed.
Prior to any provision of personal data by the data subject, the data subject must contact our data protection officer. Our data protection officer will inform the data subject on a case-by-case basis whether the provision of the personal data is required by law or contract or is required for the conclusion of the contract, if there is an obligation to provide the personal data and the consequences of the non-provision of the personal data.
12. Existence of Automated Decision Making
As a responsible company, we dispense with automatic decision making or profiling.